Please register for this event here: https://scoutingevent.com/312-CAItraining
Are you searching for programs that will lead to member recruitment, reactivation, and retention? Then, we think we have just the B.S.A. Supplemental Training course for you! Like many things in Scouting, the B.S.A. Certified Angling Instructor Training Course is designed to be fun with a purpose!
Understand available resources for unit angler education program development to inspire member recruitment and retention.
Gain education and insight through active participation in dozens of Angling Education learning activities.
What to expect;
· We promise that our staffers will provide you with a program filled with high energy and enthusiasm!
· Age and Skill Level Based Programs
· Focused on the aims of Cub Scout, Scout B.S.A., Sea Scout / Venturing B.S.A. Programs
· Focusing on methods that include Outdoors, Angling, and Conservation.
We are confident that our program will provide you;
· An experience that will be worth your investment of time away from work and family
· a high return on your investment
· inspiration and rejuvenate your Spirit
· opportunity to experience fly fishing & fly tying
· opportunity to network with fellow Scouters/Angling Educators
· provide you the confidence to provide leadership to angler education programs that will lead to member recruitment, reactivation, and retention!
Lead Instructors: BSA Certified Angling Instructors under the guidance of BSA CAI Course Directors
Who can attend:
· No prior fishing experience is required
· if you possess angling knowledge and skills, we would like to leverage those talents and provide an even better program with your participation in this course
· Personal fishing equipment is not required to take the course.
· you must be 16 or older to participate
· open to both In-Council and Out-of-Council attendees
PRO TIP: Bring a Buddy and double your fun!
Key Information Contact: Michael Brand
BSA Certified Angling Instructor #1001
BSA Certified Angling Instructor Course Director